107 Watling Street, Radlett, WD7 7NG
Portmill Treatment Centre, Portmill Lane, Hitchin, SG4 9TH
Multi disciplinary practices providing osteopathy, physiotherapy, neuro physiotherapy and hand therapy
- a safe and effective approach to healthcare which can be beneficial for everyone from babies to the elderly.
Open 6 days a week - emergency appointments available daily.
To make an appointment, speak to an osteopath, physiotherapist or hand therapist before making your appointment please Contact Us
- Insured and self funding patients welcome
- Registered with all major private healthcare providers
- GP referral not required for self pay
- Competitive self pay rates
Registered with AXA PPP, BUPA and all major healthcare providers.
Osteopathics have a talented, multi-disciplinary team, confident they will be able to help you.
Osteopathics provide a package of care which includes manual therapy, health information, self management advice and support, and/or exercise therapy and hand splints as required.
Osteopaths - Catherine Hamilton-Plant, Clare Richmond, Barry Jacobs, Neil Younger, Louise North
Physiotherapist - Elizabeth Dorward
Hand Therapist - Tina Cockhill http://www.tinahandtherapy.co.uk/