Soft Tissue Therapy
107 Watling Street, Radlett, WD7 7NG
Portmill Treatment Centre, Portmill Lane, Hitchin SG5 1DJ
Multi disciplinary practices providing osteopathy, physiotherapy, neuro physiotherapy, hand therapy, sports massage and soft tissue therapy.
- a safe and effective approach to healthcare which can be beneficial for everyone from babies to the elderly.
Open 6 days a week - emergency appointments available daily.
To make an appointment, speak to any of our practitioners before making your appointment please
- Insured and self funding patients welcome
- Registered with all major private healthcare providers
- GP referral not required for self pay
- Competitive self pay rates
Registered with AXA PPP, BUPA and all major healthcare providers.
Osteopathics have a talented, multi-disciplinary team who are confident they will be able to help you.
Osteopathics provide a package of care which includes manual therapy, health information, self management advice and support, and/or exercise therapy and hand splints as required.
Osteopaths - Catherine Hamilton-Plant, Clare Richmond, Barry Jacobs, Neil Younger, Louise North
Physiotherapist - Elizabeth Dorward
Hand Therapist - Tina Cockhill http://www.tinahandtherapy.co.uk/
Soft Tissue Therapist - Alexandra Gorin